DJ Tune Maker V3 DJ Tune Maker V3

loop 5 was my fav

some of the loops dont go together well...but it was pretty coo.

lewisthemusician responds:

thanks, just to say that some of the loops my stop for a seccond at the end but if you coun't timings you will find out that it actually is in time.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

good game

Hope theres a sequal?.

The main character sounds like solid snake and sean connery combined xP

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

LMAO

WOAH! You have been accepted at Sir SPURT's school of CRAZYLY Magic. As a first-year student, you will be assigned a 9999-headed snake named frhomberg who will show you around the campus, clean your bathtub, and scratch your cock.
Before school begins in january, you will need to go to yugoslav. While there, you should purchase materials for your Battling bigfoot and Simple FUCKING Spells classes.
Your lab partner will be jessica alba. She's an expert at conjuring praying mantis-flavored poon out of tits of chimera, so we're sure you'll get along well.
We also hope you'll join one of our after-school activities, such as the Magical poon Team. If you've got any questions, contact your counselor, charlie sheen. We anticipate seeing you at poon day!

school of rock

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

good game

very good game..but theres a glitch that kinda killed it though..everytime you click elizibeths picture the game progresses till it ends...

How long is your Poo? How long is your Poo?

64 cm HOOYAH..